Transremontstroy EAD is a successor of more than 100-year experience and has 87-year company history in underground and overground railroad construction and repairs and in the production, installation and repair of tramline facilities and spare parts for Sofia tramway infrastructure.
The company produces all types of reinforcement billets. It has also been manufacturing reinforcement cages for diaphragm walls and piles, butt welding of reinforced iron, standard and custom-made metal workpieces, metal structures and components.
Transremontstroy produces and performs mechanical treatment of spare parts for mining equipment and for other types of machinery. It also carries out repair works for industrial facilities and earth digging vehicles.
The company has at its diposal a construction division equipped with the necessary material handling and construction machinery for production, assembly and repair of a wide range of standard and custom-made metal workpieces, metal structures and components thereof, including manufacture and assembly of all types of railway and special facilities.
Transremontstroy owns a special sleeper-tamping machine for 1009 mm railway gauge, which is widely used in the construction and maintenance of tramlines. The mechanical workshop of Transremontstroy is equipped with both multipurpose and special-purpose machines for cutting, bending and installation of rails and profiles.
Other activities undertaken by Transremontstroy:
- Renting of formwork components
- Collection, storage and recycling of ferrous and nonferrous metals, as well as handing them over to further treatment
- Transport and load handling services for heavy oversized freights
CERTIFICATES AND LICENCES
- An integrated management system which encompasses standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 has been introduced in Transremontstroy. Click here for more details.
- A license for transportation of goods on the territory of Bulgaria
- European Certificate of Conformity in compliance with the standards BDS EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2012; BDS EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2012/NA2013 and in relation to the standard BDS EN 1090-2:2008 + A1:2011 “Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures”.
- The company is registered in the Central Professional Register of Builders (CPRB) for execution of high-rise structures and infrastructure projects as specified in site categories 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th.
- Certificate of Conformity of the Factory Production Control for steel structure elements and sets.
- License for trade with ferrous and nonferrous scrap metals N12-DO-1242 dated 14 March 2013.
7 Dzherman Str., Iliyantsi District, Sofia 1271