Geotechmin OOD is a private company with over 25-year history, which has implemented some of the most successful and significant projects in mining industry, industrial construction, road infrastructure and environmental protection in Bulgaria.
Geotechmin OOD is the parent company of GEOTECHMIN GROUP. It is committed to enhancing the long-term viability, business development and key strategies of the Group. The company controls and coordinates the activities of all Group companies in various business sectors.
Geotechmin OOD employs a team of highly qualified professionals who render integrated consultancy services in the mining sector, including development of business strategies, design of business plans, viability studies, innovative solutions and financial optimisation. This in-depth experience is offered to companies and investors at all stages of project development for both underground and open-pit operations.
Among the company’s major advantages are its proven track record of implementing successful projects in partnership with Bulgarian and foreign companies, specialised expertise, considerable resources and impeccable reputation.
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007
Geotechmin OOD has won four platinum awards and two gold awards in the annual ranking of the Bulgarian Construction Chamber. It also holds the prestigious Japanese quality award “Bosei” and other honourable distinctions.
Geotechmin OOD is a member of numerous highly respected Bulgarian and foreign organizations:
- Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – since 1991
- International Tunnelling and Underground Space Association (ITA-AITES) – since 1997
- Bulgarian Construction Chamber – since 1998
- Scientific and Technical Union of Mining, Geology and Metallurgy – since 1998
- Bulgarian Chamber of Mining and Geology – since 2001
- Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – since 2004
- Srednogorie Industrial Cluster – since 2005
- Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria – since 2006
- Turkish-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – since 2006
- Greek-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – since 2008
- Bulgarian-Japanese Economic Council – since 2010
- Belarus EC Business Council – since 2011
- Belgium-Bulgaria-Luxembourg Business Club – since 2012
- Council on Innovation at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – since 2012
- American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria – since 2012
- German-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – since 2013
- Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce – since 2015
- Bulgarian Association for Management and Maintenance of Assets and Facilities – since 2016